Social and PR Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are seeking an experienced PR and Social Media Management candidate to join our Open Campus Team. The candidate will be covering the social media channels for Open Campus, as well as promoting Open Campus through web3 and mainstream media in the Web3 and education industry.
- Responsible for executing PR strategies to promote Open Campus to the media, token holders, and the general public.
- Develop and execute engaging content strategies across social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Telegram.
- Coordinate and manage content creation, including graphics, videos, articles, and other interactive elements to drive user engagement and brand awareness.
- Monitor and report on content and social media performance, adjusting strategies as needed to optimize results.
- Monitoring and analyzing media coverage to measure the effectiveness of PR campaigns and adjust strategies as needed.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
Requirements / Skill Sets
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in PR, content creation, social media management, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices.
- Proven track record of creating engaging content that drives user engagement and brand growth.
- Excellent writing, communication skills in English.
- Strong relationship building skills with key stakeholders, including media outlets, journalists, investors, and community members.
- Demonstrable skills in strategic thinking, assessment, and optimization.
- Strong marketing campaign ideation skills.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.