Posted on Sunday, July 2, 2023
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised Relationship-Focused Project Manager to join our team in the Web3 space. As a Project Manager, your primary focus will be on building and nurturing relationships with various stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure successful project outcomes. You will be responsible for coordinating and managing projects, facilitating effective communication, and fostering collaboration among different teams within our organization. Your role will involve closely working with cross-functional teams, such as Tokenomics, Business Development (BD), Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), to drive successful project execution.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with internal teams, ensuring effective collaboration and coordination throughout project lifecycles.
- Serve as the primary point of contact and build relationships with external stakeholders, such as partners, clients, and community members, to understand their needs, address concerns, and foster positive engagement.
- Facilitate the introduction and coordination of projects with external stakeholders, aligning their expectations and objectives with internal teams.
- Act as a liaison between different teams, ensuring seamless communication, effective collaboration, and alignment of project goals and deliverables.
- Manage internal requests prioritizing them based on stakeholder needs and strategic objectives.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets, ensuring alignment with stakeholder requirements and organizational goals.
- Identify project risks, issues, and dependencies, and proactively work towards resolution or escalation as required, while keeping stakeholders informed.
- Track project progress, milestones, and deliverables, providing regular updates and fostering transparent communication with stakeholders and senior management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project objectives, requirements, and success criteria, ensuring stakeholder satisfaction and project outcomes.
- Monitor and evaluate project performance, collecting feedback from stakeholders, and implementing improvement strategies to enhance relationships and project success.
- Foster a positive and collaborative team environment, promoting knowledge sharing, relationship building, and continuous improvement.
Requirement / Skill- Sets:
- Self-starting and highly organized individual with a strong attention to detail.
- Possesses a minimum of 2 years of experience in a project or stakeholder management role, preferably in the Web3 or related industry.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, decentralized finance (DeFi), cryptocurrencies, or other Web3 concepts is a plus.
- Excellent relationship management, communication, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively engage and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving and analytical skills, capable of understanding stakeholder needs and addressing concerns.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, while also being a team player when required.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and rapidly evolving industry.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.