Talent Acquisition Specialist
People & HR
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our organization. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a crucial role in attracting and identifying top talent to meet our company's staffing needs. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process, from sourcing and screening candidates to conducting interviews and facilitating the hiring decision.
- Develop and implement effective talent acquisition strategies to attract qualified candidates for various positions within the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and create comprehensive job descriptions and specifications.
- Utilize various sourcing channels, including job boards, social media, networking events, and professional associations, to identify potential candidates.
- Conduct thorough and effective candidate screening and assessment processes to evaluate qualifications, skills, and cultural fit.
- Conduct interviews with candidates, both in person and through video conferencing, to assess their suitability for the position.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with hiring managers and other stakeholders, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
- Provide guidance and support to hiring managers throughout the selection process, including facilitating feedback and decision-making.
- Collaborate with the HR team to prepare and extend job offers, negotiate compensation packages, and conduct background checks and reference checks.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate records and documentation using our applicant tracking system (ATS).Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in talent acquisition, and proactively suggest process improvements and innovative sourcing strategies.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates and industry professionals to tap into for future hiring needs.
- Contribute to employer branding initiatives, including participating in career fairs, organizing recruitment events, and promoting the company as an employer of choice.
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- At least 3+ years recruiting experience in agency / inhouse talent acquisition positionsIn-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting processes and best practices.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other recruitment software.
- Strong sourcing and networking skills, with the ability to identify and engage with passive candidates.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring managers.
- Solid understanding of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. High level of professionalism and integrity. Flexibility and adaptability to changing business needs and priorities.
- Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Casual work attire
- Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
- Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)
Personal Information Collection Statement:
Personal data provided by the Job Applicant will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon his/her request. All classified data will be treated confidentially within the Human Resources & Administration Department. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained for a period of up to 3 months.